About Me

My photo
South Lake Tahoe, CA, United States
My life is my daughter and here are our stories! But as most of you know my family has grown to three. Our new addition is a baby boy! Skyler, who is on his way.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Settling IN

Lily and Chris walking on the beach

I do not have a ton of time to write posts but here is a quick up date. Work is going well and I am learning lost of stuff. Lily is doing amazing and has developed a attitude and a half that I am doing all I can to curb. She was Abby for Halloween and actual fell of the couch braking her elbow! She gets a hard cast tomorrow :-( I have been loving the different environment and all of its natural habitat, and beauty. Below are some pictures to share our trips to the beach, aquarium, daily life and more. Love you All!

A attempt of 3 person self photo

Chris's Octopus that is in the Seaside Aquarium


Lily loves all the BIG boats

There are tones of spiders everywhere AHHH

3 comments:

Krystal: Wife, Mom, Former Sleeper said...

ummmmm.... LILY IS THE CUTEST LITTLE GIRL IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!
that photo at the end is my favorite!!

and as for the octopus? did chris catch it or something and give it to the aquarium or does he just like it lots and call it "his octopus"

Krystal: Wife, Mom, Former Sleeper said...

ps- give lil and her broken elbow tons of kisses from me...and post pics of her in he cast!!

Matthew said...

The picture of Lily and the big boats is great. She has always looked like you but that picture WOW. Sorry to hear she is broken. Tell her to get well soon!