About Me

My photo
South Lake Tahoe, CA, United States
My life is my daughter and here are our stories! But as most of you know my family has grown to three. Our new addition is a baby boy! Skyler, who is on his way.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Belly button

I am at work the other day and our assistant director Karen shares with me some of Lily's cute moments. For a long time now she has had a obsession with socks and shoes. Oh yeah she says ohes (shoes). Anyways...so I though it was going to have something to do with shoes but instead it was that the two of them were reading a book called Where is Baby's Belly Button by Karen Katz. And yes, I had no idea that she knew where her bell button is, and she does. If you ask here where her belly button is she lifts her shirt, puts her head down and looks at her belly and points to her belly button. AHH it is so freaking cute.

Growing up I always said that I would stay home with my kids until they were 5 or so but the situation I have is better. We are still together, I'm getting a paycheck and she gets the learning experience as well as the social interaction. She loves other kids even though she is a little bit of a bully. Recently her most played activities are in the play houses with her babies. Look another Lily word, baby. She loves them and caries them around and a purse in the other arm. Monkey see...monkey do!

4 comments:

Krystal: Wife, Mom, Former Sleeper said...

ha ha ha....thats what you do all day...carry a baby and a purse :) so cute!

will you come over so i can make lily say all the words that you told us about?! I just wanna hear her cute little voice again!

Unknown said...

I still point out my belly button in the same way! That's why I like Lily so much!

TheEllis3 said...

Thats sooooooooooo cute! The other day I was at Ross and they had a book about Hippo's having bellybuttons it was the funniest thing ever!!

Anonymous said...

mum if I ask her where her p-ss- is will she show it to me?