About Me

My photo
South Lake Tahoe, CA, United States
My life is my daughter and here are our stories! But as most of you know my family has grown to three. Our new addition is a baby boy! Skyler, who is on his way.

Monday, September 8, 2008

Catching up!!!

After sending out the email letting everyone know about my blog I got lots of request for more photos. So I thought I would just post some pictures of our everyday events and some of our fun times. Here they are:

(left) Lily dancing in Papa and Hanna's living room.

(right) Sun bathing at the beach with her cool shades and hat.

Lily and her Auntie Rosebud are quite the team and play together almost everyday. Here they are on a hot summer day playing in the sprinkler.

Another partner in crime is Myriah, my boyfriends daughter. Ready for bed here are the two of them watching TV.

It is so neat to watch Lily interact with all the different people in our lives. She is a shy and cautious little thing around new people and situations. But once she gets to know you or is comfortable in her surroundings she comes out of her shell and joins in all of the fun.
This is her new smile...CHEESE!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Krystal: Wife, Mom, Former Sleeper said...

Lily is SUCH a cheese ball! her new smile is soooo funny!

love the pics :) thanks sarah

Anonymous said...

WOW you are raising such a beautiful little star!!!! I love you both and need to see you so LIly can get to know me!!!