About Me

My photo
South Lake Tahoe, CA, United States
My life is my daughter and here are our stories! But as most of you know my family has grown to three. Our new addition is a baby boy! Skyler, who is on his way.

Monday, September 8, 2008

Photos!


A few from work/school. One of my favorite preschoolers Henry, age 3, and Lily sleeping at nap time on her cot.

One day I was sorting laundry, something Lily like to help me do, and she got distracted by a pile of my high heals in the closet. So naturally she attempted to put them on. So this is Lily in my closet with my underwear around her neck and trying to put on one of my high heals, something every little girl does I hope.
This last February the fam took a trip to Hawaii while Lily and I stayed home and took care of all the snow and sense we could not go they brought Hawaii to us...in the form of a grass skirt and coconut shell top for Lily. So finally able to wear it here she is.

Last is one more of those smiles I cant get enough of!!

4 comments:

Krystal: Wife, Mom, Former Sleeper said...

hooka laka hikki ya know you wanna _______ me!

isn't that what you sang to me last weekend that made mom jump!

your daughter is a dork! (just like her mom and her aunties!)

I LOVE BLOGS!

The Bradys said...

how freakin cute is that kid! love the cheeseball smile.. reminds me of wyatt and his cheeseball smile! lol

The Bradys said...

krystal told me to send u that link of wy with the underwear on his head... here it is!

http://lajwbrady.blogspot.com/2008_06_01_archive.html

u have to scroll down a ways but youll see it!! i think those two together would be classic!!

TheEllis3 said...

She is too cute Sara!! Im happy you got a blog going - I started one too Whooo hoo!