About Me

My photo
South Lake Tahoe, CA, United States
My life is my daughter and here are our stories! But as most of you know my family has grown to three. Our new addition is a baby boy! Skyler, who is on his way.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Work

In hope to be able to survive and support my family of two I have been on the hunt for another job. It seams as though its been for the past six months or so, which it has but on and off. With in those six months I have been offered three different positions. 1- in Reno as a nanny, the second also a nanny but in Gardnerville, and the third a receptionist here in Tahoe at a vacation resort. All of which I at some point took...but didn't. It's complicated, needles to say I am still working at the Lake Tahoe Community College Child Development Center. Three strikes later I find that faith is telling me not to go anywhere and that I for some reason or another belong there. Each time I have tried to leave I have been offered an better position that better suits my needs.

So here I am back at the CDC, in a temporary Teacher position in the toddler room. The nice thing about it is that it will allow me to still be with Lily for half of everyday while at work at the same time. I have chosen to once again take a break form my job search due to the slow season here in tourist Lake Tahoe. I have decided to take two exercise classes an ECE course and a psychology class for this fall. Then hopefully in January I will start off the new year with a new job.

2 comments:

Krystal: Wife, Mom, Former Sleeper said...

sounds good to me! just keep putting one foot in front of the other girl and you will end up exactly where you need to be.

i am VERY impressed with how easy going you are with all the bs. you are taking the "complicated" stuff pretty darn well if you ask me!

i love you and lily and cant wait to see you again.

ps- "good girl" or should i say "goo goo" ha ha ha! :)

The Bradys said...

yayyyyyyy! its amy, your long lost cousin lol! so excited u and lily are on here. cant wait to see more pics of that beautiful baby and her beautiful mama! miss you, u need to tak a trip this way like your sis!!